Open House Weekend!
Saturday, February 15th 2020
starts at 10 am – 5:30 pm
Open House Saturday 2/15 10 am – 11 am – 3833 State Route 34B, Union Springs, NY in Southern Cayuga School District. Asking $369,000 – Hosted by: Michelle Miller
Open House Saturday 2/15 10:30 am – 11:30 am – 9658 State Route 90, Genoa, NY in Southern Cayuga School District. Asking $299,900. Hosted by: Melissa Miller Fedrizzi
Open House Saturday 2/15 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm -403 Lansing Road, Lansing NY in Lansing School District. Asking $372,800. Hosted by: Michelle Miller
Open House Saturday 2/15 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm – 66 Asbury Road, Lansing NY in Lansing School District. Asking $218,800 Hosted by: Melissa Miller Fedrizzi
Open House Saturday 2/15 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm – 25 Congress Street, Moravia NY in Moravia Central School District. Asking $218,800. Hosted by: Michelle Miller
Open House Saturday 2/15 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm – 12149 Water Street, Locke NY in Moravia Central School District. Asking $288,800 Hosted by: Melissa Miller Fedrizzi
Open House Saturday 2/15 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm – 8777 State Route 90, ( corner of Rt 90 & 34B) King Ferry, NY in Southern Cayuga School District. Asking $224,900 – Historically a bar/restaurant/hotel. Hosted by Melissa Miller Fedrizzi & Michelle Miller
Sunday, February 16th 2020
starts at 10 am – 1:00 pm
Open House Sunday 2/16 10:00 am – 11:00 am – 2401 Sunset Beach, Aurora NY ( just south of the ballfields) in Southern Cayuga School District. Asking $318,800. Hosted by: Michelle Miller
Open House Sunday 2/16 10:30 am – 11:30 am – 1303 Honoco Road, Aurora NY (south of Long Point St Park) in Southern Cayuga School District. Asking $429,900 Hosted by: Melissa Miller Fedrizzi
Open House Sunday 2/16 12 noon – 1:00 pm – 1303 Honoco Road, Aurora NY (just north of Aurora Village) in Southern Cayuga School District. Asking $449,900. Hosted by: Michelle Miller
For more information please contact:
Michelle Miller 607-279-3071
316 Main Street, Village of Aurora, Cayuga Lake, NY 13026
316 Main Street, Village of Aurora, New York is being offered for sale by Wells College.
- Building has been broken into 6 unique apartments, all with a Kitchen & full Bath (one has 1.2 bath)
- Tax Map #182.13-1-33
- Sits on a parcel 133.98′ x 308.56′
- Built in 1883, property is named “Mandell House” after the original owner, Mr. Mandell who is credited with designing all three churches in the Village (the Cayuga County Real Property lists the year built as 1978 – heads up).
- It has a Buderus Boiler & is fueled with heating oil.
- Electricity is separately metered with NYSEG. There are circuit breakers. And most apartments have their own breaker box.
- Basement is accessed through a Bilco Door on the north side. Stone Foundation.
- The Attic is access through a pull down ladder, lots of storage space.
- There is a shared driveway and parking on the street is allowed.
- There are 2 apartments with separate porches and entrances. The other four are accessed through front door and hallways.
- Aurora is a walkable village, local employers are Wells College, Inns of Aurora, MacKenzie-Childs and various Dairy Farms throughout the area. It is an easy commute to Auburn and many local people work at Cornell/Ithaca College.
- The school district is Southern Cayuga Central Schools.
- Local Village Zoning Rules can be found here: Click here for Village of Aurora Zoning Rules The Village Office phone number is Phone: 315-364-7293 Email: email@example.com
- Assessment: This property is currently assessed for $229,900. Property can be found in Real Property Cayuga County. This property has been off the tax rolls because it falls under Wells College exemption.
- In 2019, the Town of Ledyard and Village of Aurora are assessed at 98% of assessed value. The 2019 estimated values are below, please scroll to bottom of post for the 2020 Tax Rates Sheet.
- 316 Main St is currently assessed at $229,900
- The taxes in 2019 are estimated:
- Village tax rate is $2.875911 for a total of $647.94
- Town/County tax rate is $9.019606 for a total of $2,032.12
- SCCS School tax rate is $13.570644 for a total of $3,057.47
- The College requests Purchase Offers to be created using the Cayuga County PO Contract.
- Buyer’s Agents are welcome, please call Michelle Miller 607-279-3071 for all the details.
The asking price is $298,000
Apartment 1 SW
Apt 1 SE
Apartment 1 N
Staircase – Upstairs Apartments
Apt 2 W
Fire Detection Alarm System
316 Main Street – Property Condition Disclosures
Please read carefully, property condition disclosures become a part of a purchase offer.
If you are interested or have any questions, or would like the process explained please contact:
Michelle Miller – 607-279-3071
If you are working with a Buyer’s Agent, please have them contact Michelle Miller to get all the scoop!
Thank you for your time & attention –
Michelle Miller -Licensed NY Associate Broker
RE/MAX In Motion
313 N. Meadow ST, Ithaca, NY 14850
This 2 story 3 bedroom 1 bath home with a private fenced yard, and private back deck and lake view is new to the market. The fenced yard is great for dogs, and gardens. Plenty of parking. The living room and kitchen creates a great open space with access to the deck. The den area creates a quiet space with direct access to the full bath. Wood floors, wood accents, large open spaces. This house is adjacent to a seasonal and year round water front community.
We work as Seller’s Agents & Buyer’s Agents!
Please contact us for all your housing needs!
NY Licensed Associate Broker
Melissa Miller Fedrizzi
Where Charm & Character meet Privacy & Quality on 14.40 acres. Beautifully landscaped, Solar Panels, Large Out Building, Patio, Trails & Brook on property perfect for basking in nature! Newly renovated Country Farmhouse offers 2 floors of tasteful living space. Formal rooms have open flow feeling, built-ins, smartly designed Kitchen & shiny hardwood floors. Enter thru Custom-built Mudroom/Laundry Room which provides the answer to the too many shoes & coats dilemma. Smart storage cabinets, built-ins, mail catcher, USB portals, Washer & Dryer. 2 full baths up/down. Main level two bedrooms. Upper level has converted owner’s bedroom w/sweet balcony for two above backyard. Currently used as 2 beds -potential for entire Upper Level Master Suite. Large outbuilding – work space, garage area, storage etc. Don’t miss Front Porch & Landscaping Lighting on trees. This home will move you!
Asking price is $238,800
Please call your Buyer’s Agent
or contact Michelle Miller – NY Licensed Associate Broker – C: 607-279-3071
1047 Honoco Road, Cayuga Lake has sold for $105K – 200 ft of Lakefront, 2 Outbuildings, Seawall, 1.5 Bathrooms, 3 Bedrooms, Classic Honoco Road Trailer/Addition Style Camp.
The new buyers have big plans for the property! Can’t wait to see what they create!
We welcome them to Cayuga Lake & hope that they have as much fun as the sellers did on this great spot!